IMPORTANT TICKET NOTICES
- Event location is Lake George Festival Commons (Charles R. Wood Park) 17 W Brook Rd, Lake George, NY 12845
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (Choose Saturday or Sunday).
- Second-day tickets will be available for 50% off
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tickets ARE Transferrable by logging in to your TicketSpice account
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF, or simply bring your smartphone to the festival, pull up your ticket email and we can scan it from your phone!
- The festival runs 11am-6pm on Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday.
- All attendees are expected to abide by our Festival CODE OF CONDUCT>>
- For detailed Ticket Terms & Conditions, Click Here>>
Festival Do’s & Don’ts
- You MUST present a valid Photo I.D. showing Proof of Age 21+ to receive a Tasting Ticket wristband, allowing you to sample Alcoholic Beverages throughout the Festival.
- Anyone under age 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Anyone under age 21, or holding a Designated Driver / Underage Ticket MAY NOT sample alcoholic beverages.
- The Festival is held Rain or Shine.
- YES – Strollers are OK, but space is limited, and the grounds are all grass.
- YES – Prepare for purchasing! EMPTY Wagons & Backpacks are permitted.
- NO – Pets ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds.
- NO – Smoking, Vaping or Electronic Cigarettes ARE NOT permitted.
- NO – Outside Food or Alcoholic Beverages ARE NOT Permitted. Water Bottles are OK.
- NO – Coolers ARE NOT permitted into the Festival.
- NO – Lawn chairs ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds. Space is limited.
"It was my first time attending and it was great! Definitely planning to come back next year! All the staff I encountered were very friendly, welcoming, and informative."
Attendee Testimonial #8
"It was a beautiful day. Everyone was friendly. Sunday was definitely the BEST day to go. Parking was easy to find. Just the right number of vendors. Just wish I had gotten to all of them. I will most certainly be back next year!"
Attendee Testimonial #7
"This was me and my boyfriend's first time attending. We had so much fun! The vendors were great. The food and entertainment were amazing! We definitely will be attending next year."
Attendee Testimonial #6
"I won my tickets (for 4 people) along with some amazing bottles of wine and ciders thru the Adirondack Winery. I bought 2 additional tickets for other family members to attend. This was my first year attending and we absolutely LOVED it!! We WILL be back!!"
"There is really nothing to improve...you all have it organized and down to a science. I look forward to this event all year and haven't missed one yet! The vendors are great and the people are just as great! I tell everyone and recruit new followers every year. Thank you for being here!!"
"My husband and I had a great time. We are good members at Adirondack Winery and they are our favorites. A lot of new and delicious wines craft beers etc. Great day well spent!"
"Everything was setup very nicely. I had a great time. I would definitely come back and explore more of the vendors. The town was beautiful and I want to explore more of the area as well."
Attendee Testimonial #2
"This is the third time we have gone to the festival, the other times were VIP but this year I was unable to walk due to an injury so we decided just to do the one day, Sunday, & it was great. The event planners have it down to a science but always seem to take it up a notch every year making it more spectacular!! Thanks!"