Countdown to June 26th & 27th for Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer!
In light of COVID-19, the 2020 festival is canceled but will return June 26th & 27th, 2021. All ticket holders for the 2020 festival will be issued a full refund on tickets. Please wait 1-2 weeks for it to be processed. Tickets to the 2021 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival are not currently available. Please follow our social media and sign up for our email newsletter for ticket updates. Have a question about our ticket policies? Click here.
WHERE: Charles R Wood Festival Commons, 17 West Brook Road, Lake George, NY 12845
Weekend Warriors get this stainless steel bottle opener from Love is on Lake George!
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (Choose Saturday or Sunday). The exception to this policy is our VIP Weekend Warrior 2-Day Ticket
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE However, due to the cancellation of the 2020 festival – all ticket holders who purchased tickets to the 2020 festival will be issued a full refund for tickets. Ticket holders will be contacted about the event cancelation and can expect to receive their refund in 1 to 2 weeks. Click here to learn more.
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF, or simply bring your smartphone to the festival, pull up your ticket email and we can scan it from your phone!
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket. Children can sample from all artisan food vendors, and there is a fantastic state-of-the-art Natural Children’s Playground and Skateboard Park located just outside the festival grounds (see video here>>)