We hope you’ll join us for Lake George’s most anticipated wine & food event June 25th & 26th 2022!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival has been postponed until June 25th & 26th, 2022. Tickets to the 2022 festival are currently unavailable, but are expected to be available during the 2021 holiday shopping season. Please follow our social media and sign up for our email newsletter for ticket updates. Have a question about our ticket policies? Click here.
WHERE: Charles R Wood Festival Commons, 17 West Brook Road, Lake George, NY 12845
Weekend Warriors get this stainless steel bottle opener from Love is on Lake George!
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (Choose Saturday or Sunday). The exception to this policy is our VIP Weekend Warrior 2-Day Ticket
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF, or simply bring your smartphone to the festival, pull up your ticket email and we can scan it from your phone!
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket. Children can sample from all artisan food vendors, and there is a fantastic state-of-the-art Natural Children’s Playground and Skateboard Park located just outside the festival grounds (see video here>>)