"It was a beautiful day. Everyone was friendly. Sunday was definitely the BEST day to go. Parking was easy to find. Just the right number of vendors. Just wish I had gotten to all of them. I will most certainly be back next year!"
Click here to change this text
IMPORTANT TICKET NOTICES
- Event location is Lake George Festival Commons (Charles R. Wood Park) 17 W Brook Rd, Lake George, NY 12845
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tickets ARE TRANSFERRABLE by logging in to your TicketSpice account
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (Saturday or Sunday).
- Second-day tickets are available for 50% off
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF or we can scan it from your phone!
- You MUST present a valid Photo I.D. showing Proof of Age 21+ to sample Alcoholic Beverages throughout the Festival.
- Anyone under age 21, or holding a Designated Driver / Underage Ticket MAY NOT sample alcoholic beverages.
- Anyone under age 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The event will be held RAIN OR SHINE
- The Food Truck Alley is FREE to the public but you must have a ticket to get access to the fest ground
- YES – Strollers are OK, but space is limited, and the grounds are all grass.
- YES – Prepare for purchasing! EMPTY Wagons & Backpacks are permitted.
- NO – Pets ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds.
- NO – Smoking, Vaping or Electronic Cigarettes ARE NOT permitted.
- NO – Outside Food or Alcoholic Beverages ARE NOT Permitted. Water Bottles are OK.
- NO – Coolers ARE NOT permitted into the Festival.
- NO – Lawn chairs ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds. Space is limited.
- All attendees are expected to abide by our Festival CODE OF CONDUCT>>
- For detailed Ticket Terms & Conditions, Click Here>>
"This was me and my boyfriend's first time attending. We had so much fun! The vendors were great. The food and entertainment were amazing! We definitely will be attending next year."
Attendee Testimonial #6
"I won my tickets (for 4 people) along with some amazing bottles of wine and ciders thru the Adirondack Winery. I bought 2 additional tickets for other family members to attend. This was my first year attending and we absolutely LOVED it!! We WILL be back!!"
"There is really nothing to improve...you all have it organized and down to a science. I look forward to this event all year and haven't missed one yet! The vendors are great and the people are just as great! I tell everyone and recruit new followers every year. Thank you for being here!!"
"My husband and I had a great time. We are good members at Adirondack Winery and they are our favorites. A lot of new and delicious wines craft beers etc. Great day well spent!"
"Everything was setup very nicely. I had a great time. I would definitely come back and explore more of the vendors. The town was beautiful and I want to explore more of the area as well."
Attendee Testimonial #2
"This is the third time we have gone to the festival, the other times were VIP but this year I was unable to walk due to an injury so we decided just to do the one day, Sunday, & it was great. The event planners have it down to a science but always seem to take it up a notch every year making it more spectacular!! Thanks!"