Take your new favorite foods home with you from over 30 of New York's best gourmet food producers!
Souvenir Wine Glass Included with Admission!
It's a Matter of Taste! Indulge in unique cuisine from over 10 of the State's BEST Food Trucks!
Professional Chefs prepare gourmet dishes using our vendors' wines and foods and COMPETE for the Win!
Local mixologists demonstrate unique cocktail recipes made from our vendors' craft wine & spirits
Don't Miss the Kids Activity Tent, Natural Children's Playground and Skateboard Park on Site!
Create Lasting Memories with Friends and Family!
We're Counting Down the Days to the Kickoff of Summer in Lake George at the Adirondack Wine & Food Festival!
Join us June 24th & 25th, 2023 in Lake George, NY!
WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, June 29, 2024 (11a-6p)
Sunday, June 30, 2024 (11a-5p)
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to a variety of New York’s best wineries, craft beverage makers, artisan food vendors, food trucks and more, with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop!
The 8th Annual Adirondack Wine & Food Festival (presented by Adirondack Winery) will be held June 29th & 30th, 2024 in Lake George! The Festival showcases some of the best wineries, breweries, distilleries, artisan food vendors, crafts and food trucks New York has to offer!
With admission, attendees receive a commemorative wine glass to be used throughout the event to sample craft beverages! As a designated NY Farmer’s Market, the Festival offers the perfect opportunity to try before you buy. Each of our craft beverage and artisan food makers offer small complimentary samples of their products… farmer’s market style! So whether it’s your new-found favorite bottle of chardonnay, cheddar cheese, or chocolate fudge… each vendor has their products available for you to purchase and take home with you; made even easier if you utilize our popular Purchase Drop-Off / Pick-Up tent!
The Culinary Tent features cooking and cocktail demonstrations from local chefs and bartenders for your enjoyment! Plus, enjoy a Biergarten Tent operated by Adirondack Brewery featuring Mean Max Brew Works, where attendees can enjoy full glasses of their beer selection as well as full glasses of a selection of Adirondack Winery Wines. Another feature is a Food Truck Alley showcasing numerous local Food Trucks on West Brook Road just outside the festival grounds. This is FREE to the public but to get into the festival grounds you must have a ticket!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival is a family-friendly event! Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks is our Official Festival Beneficiary! Their volunteers help make sure the festival runs smoothly, including roaming the space with ample bottles of water to keep everyone hydrated! They also raise funds through festival swag and raffle baskets.
As Lake George is well known as a family vacation destination, children and families are welcome to attend the Festival (kids 15 and under are FREE, designated driver and underage tickets are available). A Kids Activity Tent is available to enjoy on-site; plus there’s a state-of-the-art Natural Playground and a new Skateboard Park located just outside the Festival Grounds!
Video Credits: Ethan Hill Visuals
Festival Do’s & Don’ts
- You MUST present a valid Photo I.D. showing Proof of Age 21+ to receive a Tasting Ticket wristband, allowing you to sample Alcoholic Beverages throughout the Festival.
- Anyone under age 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Anyone under age 21, or holding a Designated Driver / Underage Ticket MAY NOT sample alcoholic beverages.
- The Festival is held Rain or Shine.
- YES – Strollers are OK, but space is limited, and the grounds are all grass.
- YES – Prepare for purchasing! EMPTY Wagons & Backpacks are permitted.
- NO – Pets ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds.
- NO – Smoking, Vaping or Electronic Cigarettes ARE NOT permitted.
- NO – Outside Food or Alcoholic Beverages ARE NOT Permitted. Water Bottles are OK.
- NO – Coolers ARE NOT permitted into the Festival.
- NO – Lawn chairs ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds. Space is limited.