Not quite ready to checkout yet? Keep in mind this shopping cart times out.
Thank you for purchasing tickets to the 2022 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival! We’ll see you June 25th & 26th at Charles R Wood Festival Commons in Lake George!
IMPORTANT TICKET NOTICES
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (Choose Saturday or Sunday). The exception to this policy is our VIP and Weekend Warrior 2-Day Tickets
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tickets ARE Transferrable by contacting us here>>
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF, or simply bring your smartphone to the festival, pull up your ticket email and we can scan it from your phone!
- All attendees are expected to abide by our Festival CODE OF CONDUCT, click to read the full policy>>
Festival Do’s & Don’ts
- You MUST present a valid Photo I.D. showing Proof of Age 21+ to receive a Tasting Ticket wristband, allowing you to sample Alcoholic Beverages throughout the Festival.
- Anyone under age 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Anyone under age 21, or holding a Designated Driver / Underage Ticket MAY NOT sample alcoholic beverages.
- The Festival is held Rain or Shine.
- YES – Strollers are OK, but space is limited, and the grounds are all grass.
- YES – Prepare for purchasing! EMPTY Wagons & Backpacks are permitted.
- NO – Pets ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds.
- NO – Smoking, Vaping or Electronic Cigarettes ARE NOT permitted.
- NO – Outside Food or Alcoholic Beverages ARE NOT Permitted. Water Bottles are OK.
- NO – Coolers ARE NOT permitted into the Festival.
- NO – Lawn chairs ARE NOT permitted on Festival Grounds. Space is limited.