Hey Festies, it’s time to VOTE on something we can all agree on!! Each year, The Post Star gives the community a chance to support their favorite local businesses with the “Best of the Region” contest.
As per usual, several of our festival sponsors and vendors have made it through the final stages of voting! Here’s who made it through:
- Adirondack Winery – Winery & Lake George Shop
- North Country Subaru – New Car Dealer, Auto Dealer Service Department
- Mannix Marketing – Business Consulting/Marketing Services
- Stewarts – Local Coffee Shop & Ice Cream
- Glens Falls National – Company to Work For (medium size), Bank, Wealth MGMT & Customer Service
- Lake George Steamboat Co. – Wedding Planner
- Northern Living – Best Company to Work for (small), Property MGMT & Vacation Rentals
- Queensbury Hotel – Wedding and Reception Venue & Hotel
- Yankee Marina – Best Boat Dealer
- Home 2 Suites Queensbury – Best Company to Work for (small) & Hotel
- Lake George Wine Outlet – Liquor Store, Wine Selection & Queensbury/Lake George Outlet Mall Store
- M&M – Office Equipment
- Ace Waste Management – Garbage Service Company
- The Log Jam – Romantic & Seafood Restaurant, Best Company to Work For (small), Happy Hour, Appetizers, Business Lunch, Dessert, Fine Dining, Lunch, Steakhouse & Wait Staff
- Ricks Bike Shop – Sporting Goods Shop & Bike Shop
- Adirondack Brewery – Beer Selection & Hard Cider
- High Peaks Distillery – Distillery
- Springbrook – Distillery
- Koko Chariot – Food Truck
- The Mac Factor – Food Truck
Have your voice heard & show these businesses the love and appreciation they deserve! You are able to vote every 24 hours and voting lasts through April 13th. If you vote at least 100 times during the voting period you are automatically entered to win a $100 Gift card to a Top 5 business of the winner’s choice!
The PostStar.Com is the best place for all the news you need to know in Warren, Washington & Saratoga counties! They are your go-to for all your breaking news, lifestyle content, investigative news and more! We are excited to have them as a Platinum Sponsor for this year’s festival!